|From the South (Boston):|
- I-93 North to Exit 29 (Routes 28/38) toward Route 28 North (Malden/Everett). Stay to the right.
- Off the exit merge onto Route 28 North and continue past the Assembly Square Marketplace (Mall)
- Turn right after Station Landing -- sign says "Everett/ Revere" -- onto Route 16 (also known as Revere Beach Parkway), approximately 0.6 of a mile from Exit 29.
- Turn right into Wellington Station (the 3rd right after the Route 28/16 intersection, just after Kelly's Roast Beef -- the first 2 rights take you into Station Landing) and follow signs to Revere Beach Parkway West (approximately 0.3 of a mile from the intersection of Route 28 and Route 16)
- Drive under the Route 16 overpass, then straight through the traffic signal.
- River's Edge is on the right. Turn right into the River's Edge entry at the next traffic signal (about 0.3 of a mile north of the Route 16 overpass).
From the West:
- Take Mass Pike East to Route 93 North
- Follow directions from the South stated above
|From the North:|
- Route 93 South toward Boston
- Take Exit 31 onto the Mystic Valley Parkway/Route 16 toward Revere
- Turn right into Wellington Station, approximately 1.4 miles from Exit 31, just after Kelly's Roast Beef, and follow directions from the South as stated above
- Route 28 North
- Turn slight Left at Fellsway West/Route 28 North
- Follow directions from the South as stated above.
*USING GPS: GPS may not be up to date and may still show an earlier name of River's Edge Drive, Corporation Way. To input an address, use 10 Cabot Road, Medford, but do not turn onto Cabot Road. River's Edge is just north of 10 Cabot Road.